Are you interested in working for the world’s fastest-growing well data management software company? RES is providing significant career growth opportunities and are looking for the brightest talent available.
Resource Energy Solutions has been developing and perfecting software solutions for the oil and gas industry for over ten years. We have ambitious plans for continued software development and corporate growth. We also know we can’t get there on our own. We need the skill of talented, creative, determined, and dedicated employees.
Our flagship products, Wellman and AFE Manager, are top rated but we are never happy with the status quo; we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients by improving our technology and services. As an example, this year we introduced EMPACT + COMS, an in-field cost-tracking and capital expenditure information system covering the entire life cycle of the mining process.
We are focused on creating the best data management information systems for the natural resource industry. Why? Because the natural resource industry is one of the most critical industrial segments in every economy today. It affects every aspect of our daily lives, and we want to play a role in helping it become more cost-effective and efficient.
Population growth will inexorably propel global demand for new mineral and energy sources that will require resource companies to improve their operational efficiencies.
You are an enthusiastic team player who is a true hunter with a proven track record of successfully selling software solutions in the oil and gas sector. You are a superior communicator with excellent written and verbal skills, you are proactive, energetic, and love the hunt for good successful sales wins. You are able to work independently, you are always responsible and professional, and you are looking for that next great challenge to join a young and growing organization.
- Drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the relationships with assigned and new accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective expectation management during the sales process and a smooth sales-to-support transition for implementation
- Consistently perform the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Complete customer needs analysis, identify pressure points for all accounts. and then do proposals, product demonstrations. and presentations to address the pressure points
- You must be rejection-proof, be able to sell value, and be able to uphold profit margins.
- You must embrace technology to help you work more efficiently.
- You must be able to successfully sell over the phone as well as in person. and thrive in a rapidly growing environment with high expectations for sales growth.
- Successful candidates will exhibit a high degree of curiosity, natural intelligence. and a strong ability to deliver sales results quickly.
- 7 years+ software applications and solutions sales experience
- Must have experience selling into the oil and gas sector
- A demonstrated successful history of meeting sales goals
- Background in business, marketing. or communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Pro 2003-2007, and familiar with most computer applications. CRM knowledge an asset
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize daily activities
- A natural ability and willingness to listen to the customers’ needs with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Base plus commission (no cap)
- Comprehensive health and benefits after 3 months
- Full time employment, 40 hours per week
We are Resource Energy Solutions Inc., a Calgary-based company providing innovative software and data management solutions to the oil, gas, and mining industries. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, think “outside the box” sales professionals. We have a great team of individuals and we are looking for that perfect person to join us as we grow into bigger and better things.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being a part of our winning team, email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Sales Executive” in the subject line of your e-mail. Please include salary expectations in your application.
“I want to work with the top people, because only they have the courage and the confidence and risk seeking profile that you need.”